AFC Urgent Care NC isn’t like other urgent care chains—we deliver on what we promise. When we say we will provide quality care in under an hour, we deliver. When we say your checkup, vaccine or rapid test won’t cost an arm and a leg, we deliver.
We are proud to provide quality care at an affordable price and quick pace, and we highlight how we make that happen below. Keep reading!
- Coming to see us is less expensive than going to the ER. Shockingly, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits ever year when the non-emergency treatment they need can often be delivered by our urgent care centers. Simply put, this shouldn’t happen! A visit to one of our AFC Urgent Care NC centers costs between $100 and $200 on average, whereas an ER visit costs more than $1,000.
- We work with a diverse range of insurance companies. You probably won’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to take your insurance payment method. In addition to most major health insurance programs, we work with large corporations such as Medicare. Our complete list of accepted insurance providers can be seen here.
- We have self-pay options available at a reduced rate. The office charge for visiting one of our AFC facilities is $140, but we offer discounted prices if you are self-paying or do not have insurance. You can contact any of our AFC NC centers here if you have any questions about our self-pay choices!
- No matter the day, we will provide excellent care. You don’t need to carefully plan which day you visit us! We’re open seven days a week and have extended hours to accommodate your hectic schedule. Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We provide excellent care at an efficient pace. We strive to provide quality, quick care regardless of the time or day you visit. Whether you come in on a Monday or a Saturday, our goal is to have you in and out in under an hour after your non-emergency requirements have been satisfied.
- You don’t need to make an appointment. We offer non-emergency care without a necessary appointment! Plus, if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test, you don’t need to make an appointment either. Just stop by one of our AFC Urgent Care NC centers today.
Our AFC Urgent Care NC team is here for you! Don’t hesitate to stop by one of our locations today to get the care you need.